Welcome to my new series Index Card A Day which I will share for 30 days with a new card each day.
I have tons in store for this series including different techniques, products, substrates and of course lots of tips, tricks & information.
If you would like me to cover something specific please let me know soon and I will do my best to cover it.
Be sure to subscribe and hit the bell so you don’t miss any of the videos 🙂
I would love to see if you try ~ please use #ICADwithme so I can find it easy. There will also be a giveaway at the end of the 30 days 🙂
***Basic ~ brayer, gel plates
***Pens ~ Signo Bold White, Stabilo, Posca Paint Pens
***Paints ~ Amsterdam Standard Naples Yellow Red, Turquoise Blue, Olive Green Light, Payne’s Grey, Titanium White, Carmine. Dina Wakley Blackberry
***Papers ~Strathmore Printmaker,
***Embellishments ~ Various ephemra, small talk, paper dolls
***Other ~ Sticky Grid
Gel Printing Tools Used:
- Kid toy truck wheel on a cardboard roll.
- Hot glue gun ‘blobs’ flower and stems. Instructions: heat glue gun, on non stick sheet squeeze desired shape, press with another non stick sheet, let cool.
- Various specialty papers from a hobby store.
- Packaging material
- Store beads. Instructions: use 50 lb fishing line and thread beads with spacers inbetween.
- Twine Brush. Instructions: rubberband the length of heavy twine to a dowel or chop stick then unthread. Can be as thick as you like.
- Noodle Ring. Instructions: use sharp craft knife and cut 1 1/2″ off end. Carefully cut some of the 90* angled corners off for a random, uneven circle.
- Pipe Cleaners
- PomPoms Instructions: Large blob of hot glue on a non stick surface and the press the pompoms into the hot glue, allow to dry. Pry away from surface, cut a hole in center and insert dowl.
- Various recycled caps.
- Heavy duty twine.
- Stamps. Instructions: Glue foam shapes to cardboard, if necessary glue numerous piece for sturdiness.